Registration for Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) Orientation Course:
The MRCGP [INT] South Asia Board is pleased to announce the registration for the OSCE orientation course scheduled in July 2017.
For downloading the application guide please click here.
For downloading the application form please click here.
Brochure July 2017
For downloading the brochure please click here.
Friday – Monday, July 28th – 31st, 2017 (inclusive) – 4 Day course
Registration opens from Monday, May 29th, 2017 to Monday, June 26th, 2017.
£ 600 (British Pound Six Hundred Only)
Includes morning and afternoon tea and buffet lunch during the course.
Banker’s drafts in UK pounds sterling made payable to the “MRCGP [INT] South Asia”
Southern Sun Hotel, Al Mina Street, Tourist Club Area. Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Panel of experienced examiners as facilitators
- Small group discussions and one to one feedback
- Interactive scenario based sessions
- Hands-on practice
- Special case presentations
- Pertinent focus on examination skills
- Good and poor consultation videos and marking by the participants
- Learning need identification and tips to improve
- Sharing of experience and discussing individual areas of difficulty
- Familiarity with the actual exam environment
- Mock exam on the last day
- Pass rate of above 66% for the March 2017 Karachi OSCE
- Overall pass rate of 70%
Candidate feedback of 5th OSCE Orientation Course
Applications can be sent to directly to the South Asia admin office below address.
Mr. Waseem Hameed
MRCGP [INT] South Asia Admin Office
Plot # 45 A, 906 Fortune Centre
PECHS Block 6, Main Shahrah e Faisal
Tel.: 92 21 3432 2423; Cell: 92 345 82 10 233 (during normal office hours only)
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
The number of places are limited, and slots will only be allocated on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis