Registration for Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) Orientation Course
The MRCGP [INT] South Asia Board is pleased to announce the registration for the OSCE orientation course scheduled in July 2016.
For downloading the application guide please click here.
For downloading the application form please click here.
For downloading the flyer please click here.
Friday - Monday, July 22 – 25, 2016 (inclusive) – 4 Day course
Registration opens from Thursday, June 09, 2016 to Monday, June 30, 2016.
£ 600 (British Pound Six Hundred Only)
PKR 92000/= Pak Rupee Ninety Two Thousand Only)
Includes morning and afternoon tea and buffet lunch during the course.
Banker’s drafts in UK pounds sterling or in PKR made payable to the “MRCGP [INT] South Asia”
Southern Sun Hotel, Mina Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Panel of experienced examiners as facilitators
- Small groups discussions and one to one feedback
- Interactive scenario based sessions
- Hands-on practice
- Special case presentations
- Pertinent focus on examination techniques
- Good and poor consultation videos and marking them
- Learning need identification and tips to improve
- Sharing of experience and discussing individual areas of difficulty
- Familiarity with the actual exam environment
- Mock exam on the last day
Applications can be sent to directly to the South Asia admin office below address.
Mr. Waseem Hameed
MRCGP [INT] South Asia Admin Office
Plot # 45 A, 906 Fortune Centre
PECHS Block 6, Main Shahrah e Faisal
Tel.: 92 21 3432 2423; Cell: 92 333 2348330 (during normal office hours only)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
The number of places are limited, and slots will only be allocated on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis