Registration for Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) Orientation Course:
The MRCGP [INT] South Asia Board is pleased to announce the registration for the OSCE orientation course scheduled in January 2017.
For downloading the application guide please click here.
For downloading the application form please click here.
For downloading the course flyer please click here.
Friday – Monday, January 13 – 16, 2017 (inclusive) – 4 Day course
Registration opens from Sunday, November 20, 2016 to Friday, December 16, 2017.
£ 600 (British Pound Six Hundred Only)
Includes morning and afternoon tea and buffet lunch during the course.
Banker’s drafts in UK pounds sterling made payable to the “MRCGP [INT] South Asia”
Southern Sun Hotel, Al Mina Street, Tourist Club Area. Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Panel of experienced examiners as facilitators
- Small group discussions and one to one feedback
- Interactive scenario based sessions
- Hands-on practice
- Special case presentationsPertinent focus on examination skills
- Good and poor consultation videos and marking by the participants
- Learning need identification and tips to improve
- Sharing of experience and discussing individual areas of difficulty
- Familiarity with the actual exam environment
- Mock exam on the last day
- Pass rate of above 80% for the October 2016 Colombo OSCE
- Overall pass rate of 65%
Applications can be sent to directly to the South Asia admin office below address.
Mr. Waseem Hameed
MRCGP [INT] South Asia Admin Office
Plot # 45 A, 906 Fortune Centre
PECHS Block 6, Main Shahrah e Faisal
Tel.: 92 21 3432 2423; Cell: 92 345 82 10 233 (during normal office hours only)
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of places are limited, and slots will only be allocated on “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis